Temporary changes to airport parking
- The Long-Term Parking Lot has re-opened and long-term parking rates will apply: $1.75 for the first hour and $2.75 for every additional hour, up to $14 daily. Weekly rate of $70.
- The Short-Term Lot remains open. Short-term parking rates will apply: $1.75 for the first hour and $2.75 for each additional hour, up to $21.00 daily.
Parking areas are fully lit, patrolled by security and equipped with accessible parking. Tap to pay is available at all parking lot exits, at the cashier booth in the short-term lot or at the pay-on-foot machines in the Terminal.
- The short-term lot is open and short-term rates will apply: $1.75 for the first hour and $2.75 for each additional hour, up to $21.00 daily.
- Cash, credit and debit payments are accepted at the ticket booth from 5:30 a.m. until a half hour after the last flight. Credit cards are accepted in the express lane for vehicles departing after closing.
- YLW no longer offers free 15-minute parking in this lot. Please use the Cell Phone Waiting Area, located next to Esso at Airport Plaza, if you are waiting to pick up a passenger.
- The Long-Term parking lot is open and long-term rates will apply: $1.75 for the first hour and $2.75 for every additional hour, up to $14 daily. Weekly rate of $70.
- Cash, credit and debit payments are accepted at the ticket booth from 5:30 a.m. until a half hour after the last flight.
- Curbside parking is available at the rate of $2 for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Purchase a ticket from a meter and display face up on your dash.
- Please note: Vehicles that park in the active passenger loading zone area will be towed.
Cell Phone Waiting Area
Avoid circling the terminal while you wait for your party to arrive.
The Cell Phone Waiting Area is a free parking lot located beside Esso at Airport Plaza. Wait in the lot until your party lets you know they're ready to be picked up.
Electric vehicle charging stations
There are four electric vehicle charging stations at the Cell Phone Waiting Area, located off Airport Way.
Two fast charging stations can charge a compact electric vehicle in about a half an hour, as compared to a Level-2 stations that requires about three to four hours. The Level-2 chargers are $1.50 per hour, and the fast chargers cost $9 per half hour.
Valet parking - closed until further notice
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, drop-off valet service will not be available until further notice. Passengers who currently have vehicles parked in valet can pick up their vehicle from the short-term lot.
Long-term lot shuttle - not operating
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the long-term shuttle is unavailable until further notice.
Accessible drop-off locations are available in front the terminal building. Accessible parking is available in the rows closest to the terminal building, in the short- and long-term lots. See the parking map.
YLW also offers a Temporary Accessible Parking Permit Program. This program allows travellers to take their current Accessible Parking Permit with them as they travel, so it can be used at their destination. A permit can be picked up from the Airport Valet Booth. To pick up your permit, call 778-753-3735.
Gold Pass program
The Gold Pass parking program is available for frequent travellers. For more information about this program, visit the Royal Star parking booth in the short-term lot, call 250-765-5612 or visit the Royal Star website.