Kelowna International Airport (YLW) offers over 2,600 stalls for long and short-term parking. Both lots are fully lit, patrolled by security and equipped with accessible parking.
- $1.75 for the first hour and $2.75 for every hour thereafter, up to a daily maximum of $21.
- Cash, credit and debit payments are accepted at the ticket booth from 5:30 a.m. until a half hour after the last flight. Credit cards are accepted in the express lane for vehicles departing after closing.
- $1.75 for the first hour and $2.75 for every hour thereafter, up to a $14 daily maximum. Weekly maximum rate of $70.
- Cash and credit card payments are accepted at the Pay on Foot machine in the passenger shelter south of the terminal.
- Curbside parking is available at the rate of $2 for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Purchase a ticket from a meter and display face up on your dash.
Please note: Vehicles that park in the active passenger loading zone area will be towed.
Cell phone waiting area
Avoid circling the terminal while you wait for your party to arrive.
The cell phone waiting area is a free parking lot located beside Airport Plaza. Wait in the lot until your party lets you know they're ready to be picked up.
Drop off your vehicle at the kiosk located at the south end of the terminal building.
Your car will be ready and waiting for you in the same location when you return home from your flight. For more information or to make a reservation visit royalstarkelowna.com or call 778-753-3735.
Long-term lot shuttle
Free shuttle service is available from the long-term parking lot to the terminal building. The courtesy shuttle will take you from your car to the terminal so you can easily get to your next destination.
Look for the well-marked, white YLW SUV. It is typically parked near the entrance to the long-term lot or at the south entrance of the terminal building. Give the driver a wave and they will follow you to your parking spot to give you a free lift to the terminal. You can also call 250-765-5612 to arrange for a pickup.
Accessible drop-off locations are available in front the terminal building. Accessible parking is available in the rows closest to the terminal building, in the short- and long-term lots. See parking map.
YLW also offers a Temporary Accessible Parking Permit Program. This program allows travellers to take their current Accessible Parking Permit with them as they travel, so it can be used at their destination. A permit can be picked up from the Airport Valet Booth. To pick up your permit, call 778-753-3735.
Gold Pass program
The Gold Pass parking program is available for frequent travellers. For more information about this program, visit the Royal Star parking booth in the short-term lot, call 250 765-5612 or visit the Royal Star website.